jddb’s recently completed this stunning property that is already receiving a lot of attention for its innovative design and standout features. Our Portarlington-based custom home builders worked tirelessly to bring the vision to life.
This extraordinary turn-key property far exceeds current standards of living, catapulted above its peers by ingenious design and supreme quality. A modern masterpiece, it embraces and promotes a blissful yet family-friendly lifestyle of tranquillity and opulence. The essence of contemporary elegance, it encapsulates an unforgettable environment, as highly practical as it is breathtakingly beautiful.
- Ingeniously designed turnkey property encapsulating supreme quality & design
- Modern masterpiece embraces entirely new category of innovation & comfort
- Blissful lifestyle of opulence for 1st occupants far exceeds current standards of living
- Double-skin facade mobilises thermodynamics, channelling air between walls & roof
- Coupled with double glazing & cross-breezes results in exceptional temperature regulation
- No requirement for further indoor cooling system but A/C connection point provided
- Extremely efficient Nobo panel heating augments optimal passive solar orientation
- Control heating via phone app for remote operation of timer, thermostat, power
- Keyless entry enabling remote PIN change perfect for holiday accommodation
- 7 year builders warrantee plus secure keyless access also protects your greatest asset
- Exposed architecture grants refined industrial edge imbued with raw grandeur
- Subliminally restful sleek lines softened by natural warmth of timber tones
- Tranquil ambience enhanced by dimmable LED mood lighting throughout
- 3 huge BRMs provide premium privacy, deliberately separated by other rooms
- Indulgent master suite with sundeck, suave WTR, exquisite Euro-style wet-room
- Similar sophisticated main bathroom to spoil additional residents
- Polished concrete floors downstairs plus outdoor shower alongside laundry
- Perfect for generations of sandy feet returning from foreshore under 1km away
- Tasmanian oak floor upstairs where vast open living has water, mountain & city views
- Black stone benches & matching soft-close kitchen cabinetry creates dramatic focal point
- Bosch appliances include semi-integrated DW, induction cooktop, self-cleaning oven
- Lounge enclosed by massive timber sliding panel to segregate zones as desired
- Only low & no VOC paints & varnishes used, ideal for chemical sensitivity & asthma
- Outdoor lockable storage, single carport, extra off-street parking for 2nd vehicle
- Aptly landscaped with indigenous flora, bordering immense recreation reserve
- Shortcut skirting reserve of less than 1km on foot to shopping precinct & beach
- Contemporary elegance meets family-friendly lifestyle at this magnificent turnkey address
With construction reaching completion, a masterpiece embracing an entirely new category of innovation and comfort can now be unveiled. Bringing with it a blissful yet family-friendly lifestyle of opulence for its first occupants, this extraordinary property far exceeds current standards of living, catapulted above its peers by ingenious design.
Projected hardwood window frames and iconic fixed feature awnings adorn a ruggedly handsome exterior featuring double-skin facade. Mobilising thermodynamics to maximum effect, airstreams are channeled between wall and roof layers. Coupled with double glazing and clever capture of cross-breezes, this results in exceptional temperature regulation, so requirement for further indoor cooling is virtually and literally circumvented.
Extremely efficient Nobo panel heating augments optimal passive solar orientation, supplying supreme comfort in colder seasons. Giving owners or guests a guaranteed warm welcome, controlling access to the heating system via a phone app allows remote operation of timer, thermostat and power. Perfect for use as the pinnacle of Airbnb accommodation, secure keyless entry PINs can also be changed remotely.
Exposing the very fabric of its architecture grants a refined industrial edge, imbued with a sense of raw grandeur. Sleek lines softened by the natural warmth of timber tones is subliminally restful to the psyche, immersing residents in tranquil ambience enhanced by dimmable LED mood lighting.
Downstairs, deliberate separation of all 3 spacious bedrooms by other rooms provides premium privacy. Pure indulgence pampers in the master suite with sliding glass door to a sundeck, suave version of walk-through robe and Euro-style wet-room surpassing any seen in Vogue Living. A similarly sophisticated main bathroom awaits to spoil other residents. Polished concrete floors, along with an idyllic outdoor shower alongside the laundry, are perfect for standing up to generations of sandy feet returning from the foreshore, less than a kilometre away.
Upstairs, vast open living upon Tasmanian oak floors is saturated with daylight due to a quadruple aspect rarely seen elsewhere. Glass doors lead to a balcony and frame water, mountain and city views that dominate the skyline.
Spectacular use of black stone benches and matching Blum soft-close kitchen cabinetry creates a dramatic focal point. Bosch appliances include semi-integrated dishwasher, shared-zone induction cooktop and incredible self-cleaning oven. Effectively sealing off the lounge by closure of a massive timber sliding panel permits segregation between zones, otherwise seamlessly all-encompassing.
Outdoor lockable storage can secure surfboards and bicycles, while a carport and extra off-street spot for a second vehicle has parking covered. Aptly landscaped with indigenous flora for bordering a vast recreation reserve, a shortcut of less than 1 kilometre skirting it on foot leads to the beach and shopping precinct.
Though harbouring an almost endless list of attributes, it’s the essence of contemporary elegance encapsulated by this phenomenal custom built home in Portarlington that is simply unforgettable.